Monday, August 4, 2014

" Loved Up... Broke Up... & Fucked Up "

Pull me outa this downward spiral

I don't feel like i'm in my place

The truth inside won't show it's face

There's somethin inside that's cracked and broke

Can't find the energy to get up and walk

A hate for life that once was lust

Dreams and ambitions have turned to dust

I can do what i want now... but i got nothin to do

Got a fuckin head full of thoughts.... but there all about you

Go home... hit the bottle... sit up all night fuckin thinking

Then i start sinking... induced by the drinking

Am i love sick... or sick of love??

Will i end up down below or high above??

Is there a hand to break my fall before i hit rock bottom??

Or will i drink my dreams away until there all forgotten??

I don't fall asleep anymore... i'm just passing out

The spirits are seductive throughout my final bout

As loneliness rips apart my soul

I may seem strong... but i'm not whole~